14.7.11

Dear ex's witty lines

Dear Line No.1: I use King Size.

        Line No.2: Geez, this thing never holds.

        Line No.3: I can't breathe in this. 

        Line No.4: Men usually rest for a couple of days before being able to start over.

        Line No.5: I am sure the problem is YOU.

        Line No.6: What's this? 

        Line No.7: Don't stop.

        Line No.8: It's flavored, you see?

        Line No.9: Wait. Wait. Wait. Told you to wait.

        Line No.10: This table is sexy.

        Line No.11: Cigarette?

        Line No.12: Where did you say again? I don't see anything.

        Line No.13: Turn over. Trust me. You'll love it.

        Line No.14: I love you.

        Line No.15: Let's turn off the light, will you?

        Line No.16: I still don't see anything.

        Line No.17: No, I am crazy about your body. Especially here, where all the fat goes.

        Line No.18: I feel like a god today.

        Line No.19: Can you feel me?

        Line No.20: You're lucky.

        Line No.21: Let's get married.

        Line No.22: I found it in a store.

        Line No.23: I got work to do.

        Line No.24: You know it is a myth, right? Read it somewhere.

        Line No.25: Yeah, it sort of scratches and I don't know why.

        Line No.26: I need one minute.

        Line No.27: I have a lot of experience. But my feelings for you are unique.
  


                                                                                                       Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment